HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Monday, March 16, 2009

Stocks I Just Picked Up

I just picked up some Calls on the July 7.50 UCO for 1.70 a share, the ticker for the option is UCOGU. I expect oil to have a nice rally to 50 by the end of the month. I also picked up a stock that is a nice hold because of the juicy dividend (long run). The stock has cut its dividend significantly but in the long run it should pay it out once again. The stock is Frontline (FRO) they are an oil tanker company. The stock has been beat down and I picked some up today for $17.30. I expect FRO to rally when crude oil rallies this month into spring. FRO trades at under 10 P/E. I have been accumulating FRO for quite a while. This is a long term hold, in the previous two quarters they've paid 75 cents a share out, but the previous two before that was about $3-$4 a share. Look at their long term history the average yield for this stock is about 12% or higher.


Bookmark and Share
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time