HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Economic Recession Unfolds in 10 Minutes

I made some changes to my original video and re-uploaded it to Youtube. It is much better quality and I really wanted the video to have the original music tracks: Money Talks by AC/DC, When the Levee Breaks by Led Zeppelin, Gimme Shelter by The Rolling Stones, You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet by Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Low Budget by The Kinks, and Blurry by Puddle of Mudd. Youtube hasn't disabled the sound yet (knock on wood) so watch it while you can and let me know what you think. The various songs used in this video are reserved by original artists. The pictures and news articles used in this video are reserved by original sites. Please comment rate and subscribe to my videos! Also if you'd please share this video I'd greatly appreciate it!

Sphere: Related Content

1 comments:

Market Monk said...

Well done! Although I disagree with your outlook for the near term future.

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time