HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Monday, March 16, 2009

It's Been A Year Already...

I remember it like it was yesterday when Bear Stearns was taken over by JP Morgan Chase. I was sitting at my kitchen table when I received an email from Wall Street Journal stating that BSC was bought for $2 a share. It was then revised the bid went to $10 a share. I remember texting everyone on my phone "Wall Street won't be wearing green for St. Patrick's Day" but it was not as bad as I thought it would be... The months to come after however have certainly been bad. So let's hope tomorrow is a GREEN day for all of the bulls out there... Happy St. Patrick's Day!


Bookmark and Share
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time