HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Over 500 Option E-Books Sold and Counting

I sold my 500th E-Book on July 5, 2009. Thank you to all my readers for purchasing my E-Books and reading my blog. I will continue to blog because of you! Even though demand for my E-Books seems high, I still want to make them affordable as possible and educate as many people about the option world as possible. I will continue to sell my option E-Books for rock bottom prices, and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee! Lingo used in my blogs may seem frustrating at times, but once you understand the world of options it is as simple as 1-2-3. I have made some new updates to both E-Books to make them even simpler to understand and learn how to open and close the option positions.
Options are growing at an extremely fast rate as you can see from the chart below.

There is a reason for this growth. It is because they hedge your portfolio so well! As optimistic as I'd like to be, I do not know what the future holds. I do know that options are a great way to protect your portfolio against the volatile environment ahead.

Learning to trade options was one of the best moves financially I've ever made, like explained in My Story. I was taught the step by step process when I was 16 years old and was able to build on the basics. I strongly believe if I was never taught to trade options step by step like shown in my E-Books, I would have never learned because I may have given up trying to digest some of the other material out there. Get involved with options today with my simplified option E-Books and save an addition 15% when you buy both together. I promise you'll easily understand my E-Books.

I also recommend that once you have learned the basics of options you set up a live virtual account at OptionsXpress. This will help you develop your own strategies, and you'll be able to become more familiar with the pricing of options, risks, etc... Setting up a virtual account with "virtual funds" will ensure that you understand the basics of options, and is a great way to practice before trying options with real money.

Buy Both of My option E-Books and SAVE over 15%! 100% Money Back Guarantee!
After successful checkout click "return to merchant" and you will be directed to a page where you can download both E-Books
Just $12.49 for both!






Bookmark and Share
Sphere: Related Content

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great e-book thanks for keeping it affordable. looking forward to trading come monday!

Anonymous said...

Maestro,

Do you publish an e-book detailing Calender spreads, Double calender spreads, and adjustment of these positions? Thanks for a reply.

Option Maestro said...

I plan on writing my third e-book soon which will detail "expert" trading strategies including these types of trades.

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time