HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Options Trading With My Three Favorite Consumer Discretionary Stocks

Today I will explain why I plan on getting into three consumer discretionary stocks and how I plan on getting into them. First, I will state that I do expect a bit of a pull back (no more than 5%-7%) as outlined in How to Hedge With Vertical Put Spreads. And second, I will mention that I have taken this into account for the strategies in this article, and two of the three stocks outlined below have already pulled back nicely.

I believe a real recovery is underway and I think the stocks outlined in this article will benefit from this greatly. If we look at the Consumer Discretionary SPDR (XLY) compared to the S&P 500 SPDR (SPY) over the last year, we can see that the Consumer Discretionary SPDR has outperformed the S&P 500 SPDR by almost 9%.

To continue reading this, view the full article on Seeking Alpha HERE. Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time