HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Monday, March 16, 2009

Possible Breakouts for the Week to Come

Here is a list of stocks I will be keeping my eye on for the week to come. They all have a high bull/bear ratio. The following stocks from greatest to least (bull/bear ratio) are:

Bovie Medical Corporation BVX (14:1)
ev3 Inc. EVVV (14:1)
Danvers Bancorp, Inc. DNBK (13:0)
Ctrip.com International, Ltd. (ADR) CTRP (12:1)
NetSuite Inc. N (12:1)

These are all stocks on my radar for the upcoming week. I'll wait for a 7-10% pull back to purchase any of them and set a tight stop loss if I happen to purchase any of them. If I purchase any of them, I will be selling into strength.


Bookmark and Share Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time