HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Monday, August 3, 2009

Earnings Preview Monday August 3, 2009

Today there are 231 expected earnings releases. The companies which I am most interested in are:
  • Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRKA)
  • Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK)
  • Fuqi International Inc (FUQI)
  • MGM Mirage (MGM)
I am anxious to see what Chesapeake has to say about the future of the oil and gas industry and if management is anticipating a better second half for the U.S. economy. I have some call contracts left on Fuqi which I have waited until after earnings to sell (pure speculation play). I am also curious what Warren Buffett has to say about the future of the United States. I have purchased put contracts on MGM as I am bearish after seeing the Las Vegas Sands quarter. Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time