HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

To get a better understanding of the option ideas expressed in this blog, buy my ebook today!

Monday, August 3, 2009

Earnings Preview Monday August 3, 2009

Today there are 231 expected earnings releases. The companies which I am most interested in are:
  • Berkshire Hathaway Inc (BRKA)
  • Chesapeake Energy Corp (CHK)
  • Fuqi International Inc (FUQI)
  • MGM Mirage (MGM)
I am anxious to see what Chesapeake has to say about the future of the oil and gas industry and if management is anticipating a better second half for the U.S. economy. I have some call contracts left on Fuqi which I have waited until after earnings to sell (pure speculation play). I am also curious what Warren Buffett has to say about the future of the United States. I have purchased put contracts on MGM as I am bearish after seeing the Las Vegas Sands quarter. Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time