HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Sirius Satellite Radio and Level 3 Communications Both Higher After Hours

It is almost 6 PM, and I have been watching Sirius (SIRI) and Level 3 (LVLT) move higher after hours. The news on Sirius isn't certain, but rumors of Sirius sending out emails to people about the new Sirius Apple Application for the iPhone are floating around. However Level 3 has announced after hours that they have a new 20 year contract with major multinational customers. Both are trading higher after hours. As of now, SIRI is up an additional 7.5%, and Level 3 up an additional 15.4%. I have some common shares on both I am hoping to fetch a decent premium on, as I will be holding the stock in my account regardless. I am thinking adding to my SIRI December $1, and Level 3 July $2.50 call positions. Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time