HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

New Advanced Trading Strategies E-Book

Thanks to my blog readers, I have been very successful with my first E-Book on teaching the basics of buying and selling call and put options (over 300 sold and counting!). Therefore I decided to write my second E-Book, on more advanced option trading strategies. These strategies are not for everyone and every strategy outlined in this E-Book is very risky! However, I still decided to write it because I believe everyone should be educated about more complex trading instruments. Just like my first E-Book this gives examples for each strategy and explains them in plain English. I know how confusing text book definitions can be, so I kept everything simple and explain word for word how to open option spread positions, option straddle positions, and option strangle positions.

Like I said before this E-Book is not for everyone and requires a bit more knowledge about the financial markets than the first E-Book. As a thank you to all my readers and subscribers, I have decided to keep this E-Book under $10 and will continue to keep my first E-Book under $5, and of course I am still offering them with a 100% money back guarantee!

Buy Both of My option E-Books and SAVE over 15%! 100% Money Back Guarantee!
After successful checkout click "return to merchant" and you will be directed to a page where you can download both E-Books
Just $12.49 for both!




Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time