- Pfizer (PFE) December 18 put Options
- PowerShares QQQ (QQQQ) January 43 Call Options
- PowerShares QQQ December 44 Put Options
- Nike (NKE) January 45 Call Options
- PowerShares QQQ December 45 Put Options
- Pfizer December 19 put Options
- S&P 500 SPDR (SPY) December 110 Put Options
- S&P 500 SPDR March 110 Put Options
- S&P 500 SPDR June 104 Put Options
- S&P 500 SPDR December 111 Call Options
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
The top ten most active stock option contracts traded today were:
Posted by Option Maestro at 5:25 PM
Hottest Blog Posts of All Time
I sold my 500th E-Book on July 5, 2009. Thank you to all my readers for purchasing my E-Books and reading my blog. I will continue to blog b...
I am going to do an analysis on the top 20 Financial stocks in the S&P 500. I will be analyzing these stocks by selling below the curren...
Today I will explain why I plan on getting into three consumer discretionary stocks and how I plan on getting into them. First, I will state...
I am going to do an analysis on the top 20 tech stocks in the NASDAQ 100. I will be analyzing these stocks with the buy/write option strate...
Today I will write about five stocks which I am rotating into that will allow me to get a little more defensive but still participate in thi...
Perhaps the worst kept tech secret in history was that the Apple (AAPL) iPhone would be on Verizon (VZ) someday. Now that it has finally bee...
As stated in my last article 3 Dow Stocks to Buy-Write Now I believe financials will outperform the market in the early part of this year. ...
Someone once asked me "how have you made the most money playing in the stock market?" I had to think long and hard because in toda...
When I was 16 years old, I took a vacation to Italy and purchased a gold chain. At the time I remember everyone telling me the price of Gol...