- Home Depot (HD) January 20 Call Options
- PowerShares QQQ (QQQQ) December 44 Call Options
- PowerShares QQQ January 44 Call Options
- S&P 500 SPDR (SPY) December 105 Put Options
- Financial Select Sector SPDR (XLF) January 12 Put Options
- S&P 500 SPDR December 109 Put Options
- S&P 500 SPDR December 110 Call Options
- Financial Select Sector SPDR January 13 Put Options
- PowerShares QQQ December 41 Put Options
- Financial Select Sector SPDR January 14 Put Options
Monday, November 30, 2009
The top ten most active option contracts today were:
Posted by Option Maestro at 6:31 PM
Hottest Blog Posts of All Time
I sold my 500th E-Book on July 5, 2009. Thank you to all my readers for purchasing my E-Books and reading my blog. I will continue to blog b...
I am going to do an analysis on the top 20 Financial stocks in the S&P 500. I will be analyzing these stocks by selling below the curren...
Today I will explain why I plan on getting into three consumer discretionary stocks and how I plan on getting into them. First, I will state...
I am going to do an analysis on the top 20 tech stocks in the NASDAQ 100. I will be analyzing these stocks with the buy/write option strate...
Today I will write about five stocks which I am rotating into that will allow me to get a little more defensive but still participate in thi...
Perhaps the worst kept tech secret in history was that the Apple (AAPL) iPhone would be on Verizon (VZ) someday. Now that it has finally bee...
As stated in my last article 3 Dow Stocks to Buy-Write Now I believe financials will outperform the market in the early part of this year. ...
Someone once asked me "how have you made the most money playing in the stock market?" I had to think long and hard because in toda...
When I was 16 years old, I took a vacation to Italy and purchased a gold chain. At the time I remember everyone telling me the price of Gol...