HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Donate for Adopted Children

I know this post has nothing to do with my regular blogging routine, but I wanted to take a minute and give an idea of what that firstgiving ''widget'' on the right near the bottom of my blog is. My friend Julia has decided to help raise money for a family adopting a child. First of all, Julia deserves a pat on the back as this is her second go at helping a family adopt a child. However she is having a harder time raising money for this one, as so many people she knows helped greatly with the first one, and budgets are tight. I figured putting a link to donate on my blog is the least I could do. The donation IS tax deductible if you were wondering. Please be sure to check it out if you get a chance! Thanks again for taking the time out of your busy day to read my blog! Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time