HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Stock Market Surges. Is it Time to Protect?

I will be posting later tonight about financial stocks, I think may be good candidates to write covered call options on, as they have experienced such large gains and FAST! I will be talking about the buy/write option strategy using in the money call options. I am thinking of using 10 of the more popular financial stocks but may choose to write about 15, depending on how long it is going to take me to do the research. I am writing it because I think it's ideal for you, my readers to learn how they can hedge against the downside, especially on financial stocks, as they've experienced the largest gains since the market bottomed in Macrh. This particular strategy will give you downside protection as well as a return for the August options expiration. To learn more about opening/closing option positions, and options in general check out my option trading E-Books I have for sale on my blog. This post will be up and ready to read shortly.

Bookmark and Share
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time