HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Earnings Preview Tuesday July 28, 2009

Today is another huge earnings day, with 192 scheduled earnings releases. The companies I'll be keeping an eye on for the day are:
  • Chicago Bridge & Iron (CBI)
  • Coach Inc (COH)
  • Norfolk Southern Corp (NSC)
  • Peet's Coffee & Tea Inc (PEET)
  • Under Armour Inc (UA)
I am most interested to see what kind of outlook Norfolk Southern, and Chicago Bridge and Iron give on the economy. I will also be interested in what Coach and Under Armour have to say about the outlook of the consumer. Peet's is a stock which I have been watching sky rocket the last month. I lightened up on my position around 28 a share, and think they could easily set a new 52 week high on a good earnings report. Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time