HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Friday, April 3, 2009

Update to Visa April Trading Strategy on March 20, 2009

Quick UPdate: I just lightened up on my Visa contracts for the April expiration and I have already made profit on the entire deal. I also have some contracts left and I have until the April expiration to possibly make some more profit. I just repurchased my April 65 Call options back (buy to close after I sold them to open them on March 20) for $30 a contract (a loss of $20 per contract), but I sold my Visa 62.50 April Calls for $100 a contract (a gain of $75 per contract). Therefore the net gain is $55 per contract. I had to sell into this strength, but Visa still looks like a BULL and looks like it may even breakout to the 62-64 area.


Bookmark and Share
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time