HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Possible Options Plays for Possible Breakouts Stocks...Week of 3/23

Here is a list of stocks I will be keeping my eye on for the week to come. You may want to check into the options for these names (some of these companies are too lightly traded so options cannot be traded for them), as if the stocks pop, the options near the money will have an even nicer pop. They all have a high bull/bear ratio. The following stocks from greatest to least (bull/bear ratio) are:

Monro Muffler Brake, Inc. MNRO (13:0)
Goldcorp Inc GG (12:0)
Lihir Gold Limited LIHR (12:0)
BigBand Networks, Inc. BBND (11:0)
Newmont Mining Corp. NEM (12:1)
Companhia Siderurgica Nacional SID (12:1)
The Cooper Companies, Inc. COO (11:1)

These are all stocks on my radar for the upcoming week. As always I'll wait for a 5-7% pull back to purchase any of them and set a tight stop loss if I happen to purchase any of them. If I purchase any of them, I will be selling into strength.


Bookmark and Share Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time