HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

$819 Billion Stimulus Passed by House

Could have a major influence on the market tomorrow, but I doubt it will because nothing is certain yet- Senate still needs to vote. I guess not one republican voted in favor of this bill, while just 12 democrats voted against it... So much for bipartisanship.

My guess is that you could see major construction stocks open strong out of the gate tomorrow morning such as CAT, JEC, etc... They may even continue to get stronger throughout depending on how the rest of the market reacts to the news. This is why I have been selling PUTS for the 30 strike on CAT- if CAT gets a nice pop I will be buying the PUTS back.


Bookmark and Share
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time