HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Friday, September 24, 2010

Google Strategy Update

Hey guys, hope all is well. I wanted to update you all on that Google option strategy I did last week. I took my money off the table Friday with a nice profit. I still have some call spreads open which are now free and I have limit order in to sell them for $2,400 and $2,600 which I believe will be tough to get this week unless Google buries the upper strike price. I believe I want to get out before earnings just because I feel more comfortable and even though I may kick myself for leaving $500 on the table, it's a lot better than kicking myself for having them expire worthless! Anyway, I wanted to share my family companies cheese blog with you all. Lots of cool (cheesy) stuff there so check out my cheese blog. Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time