HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Time for Another Bounce? Three Stocks I'll Be Watching Today

Morning traders, I'd like to see a follow through of yesterday's price-action. If we get a move higher today, I think we could bounce back as high as 1150 on the S&P 500. Watch 106.77 on the SPY as it is a gap we need to fill. If we fill it and start heading lower, I think we could sell off. However if we fill it and keep rallying we could be heading as high as 1100 very short term. Three stocks on my watch list today are: Teva Pharmaceutical (TEVA) which put in a nice doji, Sourcefire (FIRE) which put in a very nice hammer, and Gafisa (GFA) which broke out yesterday and the chart predicts it back as high as 16 a share. Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time