HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Most Active Stock Options November 25, 2009 & Trading Activity

As of today the top ten most active stock option contracts traded were:
  1. Coca Cola (KO) January 50 Call Options
  2. Coca Cola January 45 Call Options
  3. McDonald's (MCD) January 55 Call Options
  4. McDonald's December 60 Call Options
  5. Coca Cola January 47.50 Call Options
  6. McDonald's December 57.50 Call Options
  7. S&P 500 SPDR (SPY) December 120 Call Options
  8. S&P 500 SPDR December 120 Put Options
  9. Coca Cola January 52.50 Call Options
  10. Coca Cola January 50 Call Options
As you can see there were mainly dividend plays being traded in the options market today. I did as I said and sold many covered call contracts before the bell. I also traded out of some of my RINO position opened last week for a very large gain. I kept a few 30/35 vertical call spreads open on RINO as I think it could trade much higher. Happy trading and have a great Thanksgiving! Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time