HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Monday, September 14, 2009

Futures Looking Weak September 14, 2009

As of now the stock market futures are down across the board. I expect a volatile week as quadruple witching is Friday. There isn't too much data scheduled to be released Monday that could move the market. I will be looking to trade out of my American International Group (AIG), Harley Davidson (HOG), Visa (V), and Bank of America (BAC) September put options on weakness Monday. I believe we will see buyers step into this market on extended weakness, which is why I will be looking to close September put positions. As of now the DOW futures are down 73 points, S&P futures are lower by 9.10 points, and the NASDAQ 100 futures are down 12.75 points. Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time