HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mid Day Stock Options Trade July 22, 2009: Green AAPL

Apple Inc. (NASDAQ:AAPL) is currently up 5.99 points to 157.50. I'm trading out of half of my Apple August 155 call options for a 30+% gain since yesterday afternoon. I will try purchasing them back on weakness, as that was an impressive quarter and I think they're headed higher. If we do experience weakness, I'll be trading out of my Apple 150 Put options as well (I purchased those yesterday also). The trade I used yesterday was the strangle option strategy. I strangled Apple while it was near 153 a share for the 150 Put/155 Call options. To see more about using this type of option strategy on Apple click here. Even with volatility down on Apple stock, because earnings are over with, there is still a month to trade these option contracts, I'm certain the road ahead will be volatile enough.

Bookmark and Share
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time