HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Monday, June 8, 2009

10 Breakout Stock Candidates to Watch Trading Week of June 8

Here is an updated list of 10 stocks I'll be looking to trade as of market open June 8, 2009. These are the current highest bull/bear rated stocks my screener has returned. Looks as if there’s no specific trend among these stocks this week; last week there was a trend among the commodities, especially mining and gold stocks, among the speculation of a U.S. credit downgrade. To get a detailed definition of the bull/bear components check my Bull/Bear Ratio Defined Blog post by clicking here.

Aruba Networks, Inc (ARUN) 14:0
BioDelivery Sciences International, Inc. (BDSI) 13:0
ClickSoftware Technologies Ltd. (CKSW) 13:0
Palomar Medical Technologies, Inc. (PMTI) 13:0
Affymetrix, Inc. (AFFX) 13:0
Amtrust Financial Services, Inc. (AFSI) 13:0
Lithia Motors, Inc. (LAD) 13:0
Global Partners LP (GLP) 13:0
HLS Systems International Ltd. (HOLI) 13:0
ArQule, Inc. (ARQL) 13:0

These are the top stocks and have not received as bullish ratings in the past few weeks. I would use extreme caution if planning to purchase any of these stocks and would do some extensive research before I jumped in any of them. These will certainly be on my watch list the next few trading days. I'll wait for a 7-10% pull back to purchase any of them and set a tight stop loss if I happen to purchase any of them. If I purchase any of them, I will be selling into strength.

Current Bull/Bear Ratings for many of the stocks I blog about frequently:
Visa (V) 9:1
Caterpillar (CAT) 9:3
Research in Motion (RIMM) 10:1
Palm (PALM) 11:1
Google (GOOG) 11:1
Bank of America (BAC) 6:4
Sirius Satellite Radio (SIRI) 1:11

For those in the first list I will be looking to purchase call options on some of them (some do not have options).

Bookmark and Share
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time