HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Monday, May 25, 2009

Bullish Stocks for Week of May 26, 2009

Here is a fresh list of stocks I will be keeping my eye on as of May 26, 2009. These are the current highest bull/bear rated stocks my screener has returned. To get a detailed definition of the bull/bear components check my Bull/Bear Ratio Defined Blog post by clicking here.

OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals OGXI (14:0)
Merchants Bancshares MBVT (13:0)
Randgold Resources GOLD (13:0)
Compania De Minas Buenaventura SA BVN (12:0)
Market Vectors Gold Miners GDX (12:0)

These are the top stocks and have not received as bullish ratings in the past few weeks. I would use extreme caution if planning to purchase any of these stocks and would do some extensive research before I jumped in any of them. These will certainly be on my watch list the next few trading days. I'll wait for a 7-10% pull back to purchase any of them and set a tight stop loss if I happen to purchase any of them. If I purchase any of them, I will be selling into strength.

Current Bull/Bear Ratings for many of the stocks I blog about frequently:

Visa V (7:3)
Caterpillar CAT (3:9)
Research in Motion RIMM (6:4)
Palm PALM (3:9)
Google GOOG (7:5)
Bank of America BAC (6:5)
Sirius Satellite Radio SIRI (1:11) Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time