HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Friday, April 17, 2009

Where Did Fast Money Host Dylan Ratigan Go? A Last Stand Sound Clip

First and foremost I should say that I am not a fan of CNBC and would choose to watch Bloomberg instead. However coverage of the market after hours is not too great on Bloomberg. CNBC's Fast Money is a show which talks a lot about options compared to any other program I know on TV. Therefore I've become quite familiar with Dylan Ratigan and I was wondering where he went. To my surprise he quit after having a dispute with his producer Susan Krakower. Apparently he was caught on tape flipping out at his producer about reading emails. His last day on the show was March 27,2009. You can listen to a recent interview with Ratiagn on Goldseek.com Radio by clicking here.


Bookmark and Share
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time