HOT TRADING STRATEGIES FOR A COLD MARKET
Daily Stock Market Equity and Options Trading Commentary

Sunday, April 26, 2009

6 Stocks To Keep A Close EYE on for the Week Ahead

Here is a newly generated list of stocks I will be keeping my eye on for the week of April 27, 2009. Below is a list of the highest bull to bear rated stocks my screener generated April 26, 2007. To get a detailed definition of the bull/bear components check my Bull/Bear Ratio Defined post under Hottest Blog Posts.

ARCA biopharma, Inc. ABIO (14:0)
Diedrich Coffee, Inc. DDRX (14:0)
Cornerstone Strategic Value Fund, Inc. CLM (13:0)
DTS Inc. DTSI (13:0)
Informatica Corporation INFA (14:1)
Ford Motor Company F (12:0)

All of these stocks have made had extremely large gains the past 30 days, which is good reason to use caution when looking into trading any of them.

**I would use extreme caution and would do some extensive research before planning to purchase any of these stocks. These stocks will certainly be on my watch list the next few trading days. As always I'll wait for a 7-10% pull back to purchase any of them and set a tight stop loss if I happen to purchase any of them. If I purchase any of them, I will be selling into strength.**


Bookmark and Share
Sphere: Related Content

0 comments:

Hottest Blog Posts of All Time